Our Science and Technology Scouting Program targets companies who are looking to access leading international entrepreneur and innovation environments.
What do you get?
We offer you a joint program where you and three to nine other companies with mutual interests go on a fact-finding tour. The program can include:
- Introduction to the eco-system
- Meetings and networking with potential partners
- Access to international knowledge and research
- Assessment of your business model or technology
- Opportunity to pitch your business idea
- Opportunity to promote Danish key competencies
The price for participating is DKK 11.687,50 per company. Travel and accommodation is not included.
Who can participate?
Technology intensive companies and entrepreneurs with less than 250 employees and a yearly turnover not exceeding DKK 375 million can participate. The group will consist of four to 10 companies.